Through our background in civil engineering we have been able to diversify and offer a comprehensive service to the utilities sector in Jersey.
We prove our ability to be a strong contractor in this competitive market by:
- Being appointed as Jersey Waters' term contractor for a further 3 years after a successful tender process in 2018.
- Securing a 16 month contract for Prysmian UK laying 7Km of ducts and installing cables for the Jersey Electricity plc's new land side 90KV Circuit (‘The Normandie 3’ Interconnector) from Grouville Bay to South Hill.
- Carrying out works for Jersey Gas on an ad-hoc competitive tender basis.
- Launching an in-house tarmac facility; mitigating the need for sub-contractors and allowing first time follow up reinstatement for our works, a facility we have found to be a great success and a service that our clients can depend on.
- Ensuring that all Jayen operatives and supervisors engaged on utility operations hold a current street work card and passport to safety.
For all utilities enquiries please contact: